We offer individual and group training, keynote addresses and workshops to help get you started.
Following are a few of the keynote addresses, trainings and workshops available. All training is customized to your specific goals and individual industry specifications.
Strategic Social Media Roadmap Consulting – initial meeting to determine goals and best vehicles. Determining the Road worksheet
Keynote Addresses – Luncheon Topics
Social Media – How can it benefit me? participants will learn:
- Increase web presence/additional searchable results
- Ask for and respond to customer comments 24/7
- Establish your expert status
- Reinforce credibility
- Stand out from the competition
- Brand your image
- Increase awareness
- Connect with other experts
- Participate in the Global conversation
- Combat negative press/comments
- Get people talking about you
- Promote events
Create a Social Media Strategy , participants will learn how to:
- Identify their primary goals for social media
- Determine their audience and the specific value they bring
- Create a brand strategy that incorporates all online accounts
- Determine personal commitment
- What they’ll do
- How often they’ll do it
- Fit their social media participation into their jam-packed day
- Determine the value of a Policy for Social Media for their company
7 Secrets to Using Social Media to Build Credibility, participants will learn:
- Simple strategies they can use to increase effectiveness
- The value of sharing your knowledge
- Tools to increase your visibility
- Details for each of the 7 secrets
- Tips to start today using social media to build credibility
Social Media for the Job Seeker, attendees with learn:
- The importance of your brand
- Tips for establishing yourself as an expert in your field
- Using LinkedIn to: Company/Executive Research, Connect, Be the expert and Job search
- Using Twitter to: Make connections, Seek job opportunities, Drive traffic to your other online sites
- Facebook – the good the bad and the dilemma
- Create a FREE splash page all about YOU
The Ins and Outs of Social Media workshop teaches participants to
- Effectively create a personal brand.
- Use social media to establish their personal credibility as a subject matter expert.
- Connect with peers and leaders in the industry for information sharing and networking.
- Engage customers in communication.
- Avoid circumstances where innocent communication via social media can ruin a reputation and be potential grounds for termination.
Setting Social Media Parameters for Your Employees participants will learn how to:
- Effectively create a personal brand across all social media sites
- Use social media to establish your personal credibility as a subject matter expert
- Connect with peers and leaders in your industry for information sharing and networking
- Engage customers in communication
- Handling negative comments about the company on social media
- Avoid circumstances where innocent communication via social media can ruin a reputation and be potential grounds for termination
What Parents Need to Know About Social Media, participants will learn
- The pros and cons of social media for their teen
- The basic sites teens frequent
- The proper way to set up accounts so that your teen is protected and you can monitor their participation
- The “what ifs” of teens on Facebook – what if your teen friends someone they shouldn’t, what if they are tagged in an inappropriate photo, and many more frequently asked questions are answered.