There are two types of e-newsletters:
- Those people delete before reading
- Those that people read, save and share
So how do you create the second type of email newsletter?
- Use a subject line that captures attention without sounding spammy
- Keep the newsletter focused and short
- Offer value-based information rather than sales pitches for your latest product
- Link back to additional valuable information, videos, or webpages
- Make it easy for the reader to share or click through to your website
There are many resources that will help you create a newsletter:
If you have less than 2,000 emails – Mail Chimp will allow you to communicate with your prospects for free! Just create a template and add your great content.
AllWrite Ink, an Internet writing firm, specializes in writing and distributing e-newsletters for their customers. What is the benefit to using a professional writer for your newsletters:
It gets written!
The biggest complaint we hear from customers is that they don’t have the time to design, develop or distribute a regular newsletter. That’s where we come in.
We’ll create a one page newsletter every month so that your name pops up in the email box of your prospects offering value and a reminder of your products and services.
Give us a call or send an email to learn more.