The Internet has all of the answers if we want to take the time to Google, search, Facebook, Tweet and sift through hundreds of millions of YouTube videos.
But wouldn’t it be easier to just ask someone?
I am Deborah Chaddock Brown, Your Social Media Infomaniac. I can’t answer questions about cooking or computer repair, horses or surviving your child’s teen years, but I can help you with your social media questions.
Introducing the newest service from The Social Media Roadmap:
Got Questions? Get Answers!
For just $99 (normally $109) you receive a packet of answers good for 12 Questions.
Email or give me a call with your specific tactical questions about social media and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours (M-F) if not sooner, with the answer.
Here are just a few examples of questions you might ask:
- I connected with someone on LinkedIn and I want to remove them from my network, how do I do that?
- My Facebook profile says that I am the FORMER employee of ABC Company, but I still work there. How do I fix that?
- I want to create a #hashtag for an event I am hosting next month. What is the process?
- I have two LinkedIn accounts, can I merge them and how do I do that?
- I want to block someone from my Facebook page but I don’t want to unfriend them. Is that possible? How do I do that?